We’re looking for a publisher for Tampa Bay on the Cheap. We’re looking for someone who wants to publish a hyperlocal news website. Living on the Cheap provides the tools, including the website, hosting and instructions. Publishers provide the content and local marketing.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is well connected locally, has journalism or marketing experience and wants to be the boss of a hyperlocal news and entertainment site. You can find out more here.
The ideal candidate:
- Lives in the city.
- Has contacts in the local media and PR community.
- Knows how to find and verify information.
- Understands WordPress or has the computer skills necessary to learn it (it’s not hard).
- Understands and participates in social media.
- Enjoys meeting people and networking in person.
- Wants to be his or her own boss.
- Is willing to invest time to build up the business.
If you’re interested in hearing more, email Teresa Mears, email@example.com.